About SERVPRO of Westminster
Owners of SERVPRO of Westminster
- Our History
Since 2016, SERVPRO of Westminster has been helping the people of Westminster and neighboring communities. We understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
- Committed to Our Community
SERVPRO of Westminster Owner, Laura Ramirez and leadership team are invested in the future of our community and our customer's needs. As we've grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of Westminster that make our community great. We help organizations such as Westminster Chamber of Commerce, Boys & Girls Club of Westminster, Westminster High School and Community events like Miss Westminster Scholarship contest, Artwalk @ Westminster and more.
- Our Employees
Our team draws on many years of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- Why SERVPRO?
Our motto is "Like it never even happened." We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in Westminster and neighboring cities. No damages are too large or too small; from residential to large commercial buildings or even large disaster's like North Carolina's Hurricane Florence. SERVPRO of Westminster is storm team trained and among the first crews in the field following the hurricane's hit to assist the communities with restoring their homes and businesses to pre-loss damages.
If you'd like to schedule a home or business inspection, don't hesitate to call us at (714)248-9261.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BNI- Orange
- CodeBlue Contractor Network
- Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce
- Home Advisor
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Westminster Chamber of Commerce