Managing Water Damage After Flood
Managing Water Damage
SERVPRO of Westminster's trained technicians are certified and equipped with the tools to perform their services whenever disaster strikes.
The basic steps our technicians follow to restore your home are:
1. Arrive to the property and asses the damage
2. Remove standing water with equipment
3. Determine the extent of black water on building materials
4. Remove any contaminated drywall, insulation, and carpeting to prevent mold
5. Replace with necessary and clean materials
It is extremely important that any restoration company is notified of damage as soon as it occurs. This can help homeowners salvage as many items before they are further contaminated by water. Items such as furniture and personal belongings may need to be replaced depending on the severity of the situation.
If you are in need of SERVPRO of Westminster's services, don't hesitate to call!